From after-school snack time to anytime indulgence, my three-ingredient Pureheart Choco Hazelnut Nutspread recipe will yield you a perfect brownie in a mug.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- A cup of milk
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 TEASPOON of baking powder
- 1/4 TEASPOON of salt
- Crack 1 egg into a bowl
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Whisk that together
- Add a cup of milk
- Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour (sift it into the mixture)
- Add 3/4 TEASPOON of baking powder
- Add 1/4 TEASPOON of salt
- Whisk it all together
- Add extra milk if required, till the batter reaches a liquidy but thick consistency, almost like condensed milk
- Add butter to a pan let it melt and get hot. Then pour the batter onto the pan, flipping the pancake when bubbles rise to the surface of the pancake, and the sides begin to brown. Cool till golden brown.
- Once you have the pancake on a plate, smear Pureheart Mixed Nut Spread on half and powdered sugar on the other half for a delicious pancake treat!