3. We would like to expressly state that, it’s important you understand that by using or accessing our Website, you allow us to collect, use, disclose, and retain your personal information and other information but we will never read or listen to the content you are sharing privately.
4. We assure you that this Policy provides the manner in which the information would be used and we will not use the information in any other manner. In the event you are of the opinion that any practices undertaken by us is not agreeable, you are requested not to proceed with the access or use of Services or Website.
II. TYPES OF INFORMATION AND COLLECTION
1. Your use of Website or services is subject to the registration with us as provided under the Terms of Services. Although you may be allowed to access our Services without registration, such use or access with or without registration results in the collection, formation or development of various type of information.
a) Registration Information- When you access or use our Services or Website s Services you are required to voluntarily give us personal information such as name, email, birth date, age, phone number and financial information and photos or videos. We assure you that these informations would be displayed to the public only to the extent that you agree to publish. We will also obtain information containing in your device regarding the contacts and address of the people. Based on the services you avail, we might be legally mandated to collect certain other information such as Aadhar Details/PAN/Voter Id/Driving license etc.
b) Technical Information: When you use or access the Services or Website we may collect certain technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This may include the device information, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyse the trends, administer the website etc.
c) Third Party Information-If you sign in to your Services or Website through third-party social media sites like Facebook, Twitter or third party platforms, you agree to give us on-going access to your personal information on such sites (e.g., your public profile, friend list, accounts you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work history, education history, interests, current city, and video viewing). We may receive certain information about you which is stored on social media sites if users of those sites give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends or connections, depending upon your settings on those sites.
d) Usage Information: Your Access and use of Services or Website would result in formation of information about your location, your preferences in availing the Services or Website and your participation in any promotion sponsored by us, or information you provide as a comment , you provide to the public though the Services or Website .
Some information is collected which will not be disclosed (except where we are legally mandated) but for your user experience with Services or Website such as the calls that we make to you or you make to us, surveys that you complete through the Services or Website or based on our request etc. We will also collect Service history and other personal details or photographs or audio and visual messages that you shared. As for delivered status and service call information (length of the call, missed calls etc.), we believe they are important for other users and therefore cannot be canceled.
e) Financial Information : As you know, while availing Services or Website , you are required to make payments and undertake financial transactions, we may collect , depending on the services various information which relates to your Bank Account , Credit Card details , Tax, account number, sort code, PAN may be collected.
III. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
1. All information collected are stored and processed only in India in accordance with RBI circular of the Storage of Payment System Data dated 6th April 2018.
2. We implement measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
However We urge you to protect your user information and password and to be careful about giving out information in to third parties. Unfortunately, transmitting information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secret . Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
IV. USE OF INFORMATION
1. We will not share the information without your consent. Some of the information collected by us under Clause 2 for the improving the Services or Website and to
a) provide you with various features of Services or Website and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
b) obtaining behavioural pattern fo the users for enhancing the performance of Services or Website
c) provide maintenance or support services for users of Services or Website ;
d) undertake training and quality assurance;
e) fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
f) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, including for billing and collection;
g) To verify your identity with banking services;
h) notify users when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the registration information;
i) to allow you to participate in interactive features or offers on our Services or Website .
j) Enabling the services availed by you including third party services
k) use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
2. That said, we will disclose the information, if it is mandated by any statutory or legal/regulatory entity.
3. We use the information to facilitate the payment transaction or report on these transaction
4. We may disclose aggregated information about you without restriction.
5. To ensure the activities under Clause 4.1, we will be disclosing it to the following entities
a) our subsidiaries and affiliates;
b) contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually bound to keep your personal information confidential and only use it for purposes for which we disclose it to them;
c) to a buyer or other successor to all or substantially all of our assets, or to the assets of any division related hereto, through merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer;
d) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
e) to enforce our rights; or
f) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of others.
6. Unless mandated by law, upon termination of your account with us, we will purge all information with respect your account and collected under Clause 2
1. You may contact us for any grievance, doubts or concern with regard to this Policy at email@example.com
1. This Policy will be reviewed and modified by us as and when required and is subject to change at any time.