A perfectly balanced tangy-sweet chaat can make your day. Here's an easy-to-make recipe for a delicious bhel with a nutty twist!
- 1/4 cup Pureheart Fiery Cashew, Salted Pistachio and Salted Almond Nutreats
- 1/2 cup roasted makhana or kurmura
- Sev and puri as many as you prefer
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sweet tamarind chutney and mint coriander chutney
- 1/4 cup boiled and chopped potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pomegranate and chopped coriander leaves
- Lemon juice
- Chaat masala
- Mix the nuts, makhana and puri in a big bowl
- Add the chutneys, potatoes, onions and pomegranate as per taste
- Mix well
- Top up the bhel with sev, lemon juice & chopped coriander leaves
Gather the kids for an evening of chaat and masti, catch up with your friends over the weekend or surprise your partner with a trip down memory lane and reliving the chaat streets from your childhood!