Delicious fresh fruit, Pureheart Salted Pistachios and yoghurt popsicles made with just 4 ingredients
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 6 hrs
SERVINGS: 10 popsicles
- 400 g strawberries washed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 510 g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 140 g Pureheart Salted Pistachios
- Whizz the strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and whizz again to combine. Taste and add more honey if you like.
- Add the Greek yoghurt to a medium-sized bowl and stir through the Pureheart Salted Pistachios and 2 more tablespoons of honey. Pour in about a third of the strawberry mixture and stir a few times to create a swirly effect.
- Spoon alternative layers of strawberries and yoghurt mixture into your popsicle moulds, leaving a little bit of space at the top to allow for expansion during freezing.
- Add your popsicle sticks and lid (if your mould has a lid) and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
NOTE: Popsicles can sometimes be a little tricky to remove from their moulds! Take them out of the freezer about 10 minutes before you’re going to eat them, then run the moulds under a warm tap to help release them.
This is a heavenly cooling recipe for the summer heat that shall visit us soon!
Order our Salted Pistachios today - https://pureheart.com/products/pureheart-nutreat-salted-pistachio