Panjiri is an excellent winter treat. This super-food is prepared with ghee, wheat flour, semolina and loaded with the goodness of nuts.INGREDIENTS
- 200 gm ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 30 gm Pureheart Natural Cashews
- 30 gm Pureheart Natural Almonds
- 1 tablespoon watermelon seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon spice cardamom
- 200 gm wheat flour
- 3/4 cup lotus seed
- 1 tablespoon melon seeds
- 11 tablespoon crushed Pureheart Salted Pistachios
- Warm Pureheart Natural Cashews and Pureheart Natural Almonds in ghee for a minute, transfer them to a bowl and keep them aside.
- Shallow fry the lotus seeds, on the same pan as step 1, with ghee over a medium to light flame for a good 5 to 6 minutes until they turn crispy. After the lotus seeds are done frying, transfer them to the same bowl where the cashews and almonds were kept.
- Using a grinder jar, coarsely grind them together.
- Next, put a kadhai and preheat 1 cup of ghee in it. Add wheat flour and roast it for 6 to 7 minutes or until you observe a golden coloured flour.
- To it, add crushed Pureheart Salted Pistachios, cardamom powder, watermelon seeds and melon seeds. Roast for another 5 minutes or so.
- Then add the mixture of ground almonds, cashew and lotus seeds. While stirring frequently, roast the entire amalgamation for a good 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and mix sugar to the result.
- Let the mixture cool down and your panjiri is all set to be enjoyed.
Tips: To make the panjiri more delicious, toss the flour till it turns golden in colour. You can add some saffron strands to give your panjiri a nice flavour.
Order our premium Nutreats today - https://tinyurl.com/4cj2jxyw