Make Festive Cooking Happy with our Natural Cashew Nutpaste
Thinking of creating a dessert menu slightly different from the usual festival sweets? How about some great looking, easy to make dark chocolate cashew cups?
SERVES: 6 medium cups
- Baking liner cups
- Chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- One cup Pureheart Natural Cashew Nutpaste
- A small scoop of Pureheart Salted Cashews
- Dried coconut powder
- One tablespoons honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- One tablespoon vanilla
- Chopped cashew nuts
- A pinch of salt
- Place your 6 liner cups on a muffin tray
- Place most of the chopped dark chocolate in a pan over low heat
- Once it’s glossy & looks mostly melted, remove it from the heat & add the remaining chocolate
- Stir a few times and let the residual heat melt the chocolate you just added
- Add slightly less than a tablespoon of the melted chocolate to each cupcake liner.
- Tip the liner on its side and rotate it so that the chocolate covers 1/3 of the liner. Repeat until all the liners have a chocolate coating then place them in your fridge to harden.
- Add Pureheart Natural Cashew Nutpaste, coconut powder, honey, vanilla and salt to a medium-sized bowl and gently fold them together.
- Once the chocolate cups have hardened, divide the mix between the cups.
- Use your finger to press it down into the cups. Top it with chopped Pureheart Salted Cashews.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the tops of the cashew chocolate cups then pop them back into your fridge to harden for 10 mins.
- Demould from the cups and your dark chocolate delicacy is ready!
Unique and just as delicious - spread happiness this festive season with Dark Chocolate Cashew Cups!