You don’t need to depend on your favourite sweet shop when you can whip up laddoos right at home!
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Pureheart Almonds
- Roast the coconut in a pan until fragrant. Make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Roast Pureheart Natural Almonds in some ghee. Ensure they don’t get burnt
- Put the almonds in a mixer and crush into a fine powder.
- Mix the almonds with the desiccated coconut in the pan. Mix evenly.
- Slowly stir in the condensed milk.
- Cook the mixture and stir continuously until they form a mass.
- Let it cool ad then roll the mix into balls.
- Roll the laddoos onto some desiccated coconut. Garnish with chopped, Pureheart Natural Almonds.