Kaju Katli - undoubtedly one of the most loved Indian sweets, one that needs no special occasion to be enjoyed! Here’s a simple, no-cooking-involved recipe for you to make it at home!
- Pureheart Creamy Cashew Nutspread 3 tbsp
- 1/2 cup Pureheart Nutreats Natural Almonds
- 1/2 cup Pureheart Nutreats Natural Cashew
- Combine handful sunflower seeds & a pinch cardamom powder
- Grind the almonds, cashews and seeds together
- Mix with Pureheart Creamy Cashew Nutspread
- Spread on a greased plate & make a criss-cross pattern
- Cover with cling film & let it harden for 20 min in the fridge
- Take it out of the fridge and enjoy the happiness with your family!