An easy-to-make and delectable dish that will have the whole family smiling!
Recipe & Instructions:
- Take slices of bread and cut off their crust.
- Toll each slice of bread out using a rolling pin, till thin.
- Use the pure heart spread and generously apply onto one side of the bread slice. Pureheart is much easier to apply because of its consistency.
- Roll each slice of bread.
- Prepare the egg mixture by cracking an egg and adding a splash of milk to the yolk and white. Whisk it with a fork until it’s runny.
- Prepare the pan for frying by melting a generous amount of butter over heat. Make sure that the butter melts.
- Dip each roll of bread into the egg mixture, making sure that it is completely covered (but not soaked), and place it in the butter.
- Fry till all sides are golden brown, flip consistently while frying.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing granulated sugar with either cinnamon or sweetened chocolate powder (or both!).
- Dip each roll in the mixture until all sides are covered, and top each roll-off with some more pure heart:)