Made with The Goodness of our Natural Cashew Nutpaste
Restaurant-style Chicken Kurma with your personal twist! Here’s Aishwarya Kumaravel’s recipe for Creamy Cashew Chicken Kurma
Ingredients for the Marinade:
- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- For marination
- Chilly powder
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Green chillies
Ingredients for the Kuruma:
- Oil - 2tbsp
- Star anise
- Fennel seeds
- Bay leaves
- Onions - 2
- Tomato puree
- Garam masala
- Pureheart Natural Cashew Nutpaste
- Add chilly powder, 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon salt, half a cup of curd, mint leaves and green chillies puree and 1 teaspoon of chilli powder and your marinade is ready. Marinate the chicken in a bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- For the curry - add 2-3 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of ghee to a kadhai. Add cardamom, star anise, fennel seeds and bay leaves.
- Add 2-3 onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add salt as per taste, ginger-garlic paste, tomato puree and mix well.
- Then add 1 tablespoon chilly powder, 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Add a little water, put the lid on and let the chicken cook for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins, add PUREHEART Natural Cashew Nutpaste
- Keep it in sim for 10 mins
- Garnish with coriander leaves and crispy onions sautéed in ghee